Business and Ag Loans
We Offer A Wide Range of Accounts To Meet Your Needs
Whether your business is
- In a building
- On the road
- Or in the field
We have a loan product to meet your business needs.
The first step toward obtaining business credit is to put together a solid loan proposal. In order to give us full information, please provide the following:
- Business Credit Application, completed and signed
- Describe business product and customers
- Describe owner’s background, education, and work-related experience
- Projections and plans for the business to grow
- How the loan will be repaid – especially if profits alone turn out to be inadequate
- Balance sheet showing personal assets and liabilities, and profit-and-loss statements
- A description of the items available as collateral
- A forecast of anticipated cash receipts and payments
So visit your local branch of Community Bank of Cameron-Grantsburg-Siren and talk to one of our friendly loan officers to help you make your business plan a reality.
|Term Loans to purchase or refinance business fixed assets or working capital.||Real Estate for the purchase or refinance of property.|
|Lines of Credit to help fund your operating cycle.||Construction Loans for flexible construction phase term.|
|Equipment Financing specializing in Business, Ag and Owner Operators.|
Fair Lending Policy Statement
It is the policy of this corporation and its affiliates (the “Bank”) that no person shall be discriminated against by the Bank in the granting or extension of credit, or in the capacity or privilege of obtaining credit, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, handicap, familial status, that part (or all) of the applicant’s income is from public assistance programs (such as Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Social Security, and non-cash benefits such as food stamps), or the fact that the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Bank will comply with all requirements of the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Federal Reserve Board Regulation B as well as the Fair Housing Act and all other similar laws, both state and federal.
The Bank will not:
- deny credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- increase the charge for credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- restrict the use or amount of credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors; use different credit application procedures for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors; use credit evaluation criteria for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors.