Business Solutions to Managing Your Money
You don’t need to travel to the bank for financial services. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your chair. Community Bank’s closest branch is your office, with Online Banking.
Here are just some of the transactions you can conduct with internet banking:
- View your account balances and transaction history
- Check on cleared checks and withdrawals
- View automatic deposits and withdrawals
- Inquire about your certificate of deposits
- Reorder checks
- View copies of canceled checks
- Order new checks
- Transfer funds between your other account s
- Cash Management – Internet banking for our business and organizational customers. Cash management offers Direct Deposit of payroll for your employees, ACH transactions, and the ability to create user profiles for your employees giving you additional security. If you are interested in Cash Management for your business, stop in and see us today!
- Provides you a convenient way to access your account information
- 24-hour access
- It is totally free
- World wide access via Internet
- Provides a visual account of information not available through the telephone or mail
- Ability to get your statement faster
- Offers security with passwords
- Secure access via Internet
For more information, please call one of our Customer Service Representatives in Cameron at (715) 458-2513, in Grantsburg at (715) 463-3456, and in Siren at (715) 349-7499.