Put Yourself In the Driver’s Seat With A Community Bank of Cameron-Grantsburg-Siren Auto Loan
If it seems like you need to be a world class negotiator these days to buy a new car, van or truck, you’re not alone. That’s why many smart new car buyers are turning to pre-approved financing. With a pre-approved auto loan from Community Bank of Cameron-Grantsburg-Siren, buying the new or used vehicle you want can be quick and easy. That’s because we “pre-approve” you for the amount you need, before you visit the dealership. And there’s absolutely no obligation to buy a vehicle or take the loan.
With a Community Bank of Cameron-Grantsburg-Siren Auto Loan, dealers will view you as a cash customer and you’ll be in a much better bargaining position. You’ll have the ability to negotiate a better vehicle price and, in most cases, drive away the same day.
Here’s how to get started in just three quick and easy steps:
- First, take our One-Minute Auto Loan Test. You may be surprised to find out how much more car you can drive.
- Order your Credit Report to make sure you’re in good standing.
- Apply for pre-approval with our printable Auto Loans, or call us in Cameron at (715) 458-2513 in Grantsburg at (715) 463-3456 or in Siren at (715) 349-7499. We’ll get back to you right away with the answer you need.
With a Community Bank of Cameron-Grantsburg-Siren Auto Loan, you’ll get reasonable rates and a flexible repayment plan. We’ll also help you figure out what financing program is right for you. Then call or visit a local auto dealer to get a price quote on the vehicle you want. Of course you’ll want to let the dealer know that you’ll be financing your vehicle with us, AFTER you’ve made your best deal.
Fair Lending Policy Statement
It is the policy of this corporation and its affiliates (the “Bank”) that no person shall be discriminated against by the Bank in the granting or extension of credit, or in the capacity or privilege of obtaining credit, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, handicap, familial status, that part (or all) of the applicant’s income is from public assistance programs (such as Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Social Security, and non-cash benefits such as food stamps), or the fact that the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Bank will comply with all requirements of the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Federal Reserve Board Regulation B as well as the Fair Housing Act and all other similar laws, both state and federal.
The Bank will not:
- deny credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- increase the charge for credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- restrict the use or amount of credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use different credit application procedures for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use credit evaluation criteria for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors.