Thank you for choosing to open your account with us at Community Bank. We believe that you will find that our personal touch will make your banking experience the best yet!
To an open an account each applicant will need the following:
- Name, Address, & Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Unexpired government issued photo ID (Such as a Driver’s License, State Issued ID, Passport or Military ID)
- Must be 18 years or older. (Note: minor accounts require an adult to be on the account with them)
- You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien
- Are you opening an individual or a joint account? By selecting Joint, you are confirming that your joint applicant has authorized you to apply for a joint account in both your names.
Please click here to fill in our full application checklist to determine if you have everything you need.
Bring your completed application to one of our branches to open your account today.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, U.S. Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person (individuals and businesses) who open an account. During account opening we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for your driver’s license or other identifying documents.