We’ve Got A Lending Product That’s Right For You.
Whether you’re looking forward to a vacation, home improvements, or some other special purchase, Community Bank of Cameron wants to make borrowing quick and easy for you. That’s why we would like you to take our One-Minute Personal Loan Test. It will help you find out if you’re in a good borrowing position, so you can feel more comfortable about applying for a loan with us. And by taking the test in the privacy of your own home, no one needs to know how you scored but you.
If you score 15 points or more, call us in Cameron at (715) 458-2513 in Grantsburg at (715) 463-3456 in Siren at (715) 349-7499 or in Danbury at (715) 656-3040. We’ll get back to you right away with the answer you need. (A lower score simply means that we’ll need to work a little harder to try and find a way to give you the loan you want.)
Fair Lending Policy Statement
It is the policy of this corporation and its affiliates (the “Bank”) that no person shall be discriminated against by the Bank in the granting or extension of credit, or in the capacity or privilege of obtaining credit, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, handicap, familial status, that part (or all) of the applicant’s income is from public assistance programs (such as Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Social Security, and non-cash benefits such as food stamps), or the fact that the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Bank will comply with all requirements of the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Federal Reserve Board Regulation B as well as the Fair Housing Act and all other similar laws, both state and federal.
The Bank will not:
- deny credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- increase the charge for credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- restrict the use or amount of credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use different credit application procedures for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use credit evaluation criteria for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors.