Community Bank Grant
Apply for Community Bank’s Annual Grant!
Submission Deadline: October 1st of each year DEADLINE EXTENDED! Apply by December 31, 2022
Award Payout Date: 4th Quarter of each year
Community Bank’s Charitable Contributions Philosophy
Community Bank believes in supporting the communities in which it does business and is committed to making those communities a wonderful place to live and work. Part of that belief is supporting organizations and programs that share the same philosophy.
The Branch Manager at each location can make donations for community functions at his/her discretion up to $500. All other requests greater than $500 shall be reviewed by a designated committee appointed by the President of the Bank.
Community Bank of Cameron priorities for giving center around four areas:
• Civic/Community – projects that enhance the community and area as a whole, either through providing community services, affordable housing, parks, community centers, recreational facilities and efforts which offer sound solutions to community problems.
• Youth Activities/Development – programs/projects that support youth activities and that encourage physical fitness, outdoor activities, recreational opportunities, education, and quality of life.
• Financial Education – programs which promote financial literacy and development, encourage saving and investing, home ownership, and lead to long term financial health.
• Local Economic Development – projects that encourage the economic strength of the community, such as housing development, downtown revitalization, industrial park development, and workforce development.
- The funds must be used within Community Bank’s service territory (we have branches in Cameron, Grantsburg and Siren Wisconsin)
- Priority will be given to non-profit organizations and members who are customers of Community Bank.
- Funds requested cannot be used for operating expenses.
- Community Bank does not provide support for churches or religious groups, programs of a political nature, or requests that pose a potential conflict of interest.
- An organization may qualify only one time for a contribution in a 5-year period.
- Community Bank reserves the right to change, make waivers, or cancel their giving programs at any time.