Community Bank Scholarship Guidelines
- Award of $1,000, limit of one per school
- Current year graduate of Cameron, Grantsburg, Siren, or Webster. Minimum of 2 years of attendance.
- GPA of 3.50 or better
- Parents or applicant must be a current deposit or loan customer of Community Bank with at least one year of customer history
- Award is made after successful completion of first semester of college
- Award check will be made out to the educational institution
- Deadline is April 30 of each year. Please submit application to your high school’s Guidance Counselor.
Apply online below or click “download” to fill out, print and mail to your local Community Bank Branch.