Business Online Banking
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION
OF ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
Beginning September 18, 2017, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Business Online Banking with real-time account information
- Enhanced Security
- Optional tokens for transaction authentication
- Payroll services
- ACH Manager
- Account Alerts – receive email or texts alerts about your account activity
- Administrative tools
Setting up your Alerts:
- It’s easy to set up your Alerts and new options will be available – just click on the Options menu.
Extended Validation (EV) Security
Our authentication system for logging on to Business Online Banking utilizes multiple layers of security to ensure that your accounts and information remain secure.
Before entering your password or answering the Security Challenge, check your browser’s address bar. We’ve added an additional layer of security that shows if you are connected to a safe server. If your browser’s address bar is GREEN, your connection is secure. If it’s not GREEN, stop your log in process and contact us.
Here’s how the GREEN address bar may appear in your browser:
If you have any questions about the security we use for our online services fell free to contact us at [telephone number], or watch our Online Security video.
- Business users will have the option to receive a security token for additional protection whenever funds are moved.
- Tokens are small, connectionless devices that generate a one-time password to use each time a user issues an ACH or Wire transaction.
- During first-time log on to the new system, users will automatically be directed to activate their token.
- Each time a user submits an ACH, a one-time password will be required to complete the transaction.
- The one-time password is generated from the token
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to activate and use tokens.
Bill Pay Users
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. If you are a business online customer and wish to to access your bill payment you will need to log on to the retail online side of online banking.
Fees and Enrollment
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Select the Options tab from Online Banking to enroll.
Operating System & Browser Requirements
The following operating systems are supported with the new Business Online Banking system:
- Windows Vista, Windows7, or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
The following Web Browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
- Google Chrome (Current Version)
- Apple Safari 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
If you have an older version, please update your operating system or web browser to these minimum requirements.