Join our Team
Human Resources Manager/Chief Risk Officer
Community Bank is seeking a highly focused, detail-oriented professional for a Human Resources Manager/Chief Risk Officer. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the management of the human resources function at the bank in accordance with the personnel manual and employee policies as approved by the Board of Directors. This includes but is not limited to the administration of the bank’s benefit program, management of personnel files, and salary and compensation program administration for roughly 40 employees.
The Chief Risk Officer is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of an overall control system for the risk management of the Bank, including overseeing the implementation of an effective compliance program and audit plan based on a risk assessment methodology, and will diligently ensure the independence and integrity of the risk management system. The Chief Risk Officer is also responsible for ensuring the Bank is in full compliance with all banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
Community Bank has been serving its customers as a locally owned community bank since 1903 and as a family-owned bank since 1992 with locations in Cameron, Grantsburg, and Siren WI. Our top priority is to serve our customers and meet their financial needs by providing quality products, services, and technology with a commitment to the community and our employees. We make every effort to deliver quick, local decisions and solid business expertise from our engaged energetic team. We’re looking to add team members who truly care about customers and the customer experience while building business relationships within our communities and beyond.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in human resources or related field preferred
- Prefer two years of experience in human resources or two years of experience in internal audit and compliance within a financial institution
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity in dealing with sensitive information
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with customers and employees
- Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions
- Strong ethical focus
Community Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Contact Cara Duerkop (715) 458-2513 or email@example.com for additional information.