Please read this information about our service area before completing our application for a loan product.
Applicants MUST be OVER 18 and reside in the State of Wisconsin.
If you reside outside of this area, the approval process will begin with our evaluation of whether we can adequately service your lending product needs.
Online Loan Application
Printable Loan Applications
Auto Loan | Home Equity Loan | Mortgage Loan | Personal Loan | Business & Ag Loan
Loan Application Process:
1. Select a product to which to apply
2. Print and fill out application
3. Visit a loan officer at one of our convenient locations
*In order to expedite the process of applying for a loan with Community Bank we recommend that you have the following items available before your visit.
For a Consumer Loan:
- Income/Wage verification
- Listing of current debts
For the purchase or refinancing of Real Estate:
- For purchase we will require an “Offer to Purchase” and a “Seller’s Condition” report signed by all parties
- Income/Wage verification
- Property tax statement
- Homeowners Insurance
- Evidence of Title
Commercial Real Estate/Loan or Small Business: The first step toward obtaining business credit is to put together a solid loan proposal. In order to give us full information.
- Business Credit Application, completed and signed
- Describe business product and customers
- Describe owner’s background, education, and work-related experience
- Projections and plans for the business to grow
- How the loan will be repaid – especially if profits alone turn out to be inadequate
- Balance sheet showing personal assets and liabilities, and profit-and-loss statements
- A description of the items available as collateral
- A forecast of anticipated cash receipts and payments
Fair Lending Policy Statement: It is the policy of this corporation and its affiliates (the “Bank”) that no person shall be discriminated against by the Bank in the granting or extension of credit, or in the capacity or privilege of obtaining credit, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, handicap, familial status, that part (or all) of the applicant’s income is from public assistance programs (such as Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Social Security, and non-cash benefits such as food stamps), or the fact that the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Bank will comply with all requirements of the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Federal Reserve Board Regulation B as well as the Fair Housing Act and all other similar laws, both state and federal.The Bank will not:
- deny credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- increase the charge for credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- restrict the use or amount of credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use different credit application procedures for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use credit evaluation criteria for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors.