Beginning September 18, 2017, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. Please carefully read the details below so you’re prepared for the transition.
September 18 at 10:00am: You will see the new Online Banking site.
Important – First Time Login:
Once the upgrade is complete, you will need to login to the new Online Banking system on our website to access Online Banking for the first time. Once here you will enter the following:
- Customer ID: Enter your current User ID in all lowercase letters
- Password: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or EIN (if you are a business).
All of your account history will be available in the new system. Once you’ve logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly.
Please note that any Alerts you’ve set up in the old system will not be available in the new online banking system. It’s easy to set up your Alerts and new options will be available – just click on the Alerts.
Your eStatements will continue to function as they always have. If you haven’t signed up to receive electronic statements, now is the perfect time to do so.
Bill Pay Users:
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. As an added benefit, bill pay users will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® personal payment service. Fees for Popmoney are $.50 per transaction, for any dollar amount. For details, watch the Popmoney video.
Mobile Banking Customers:
You will need to go to our website and log on to online banking one time and re-register for online banking on our new platform. From there you can then go in to your mobile banking app and log back on. This will then link your mobile banking back to the new and improved platform.
FEES AND ENROLLMENT
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Select the Options tab from Online Banking to enroll.
Personal Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- Users already enrolled for Bill Pay are automatically enrolled for Popmoney.
- Enroll online at: www.communitybankwi.com
- Our personal bill pay service is free.*
- *Please Note: If you choose to sign up for Bill Pay, a monthly non-use fee of $5.00 will be charged to your account unless at least one (1) Online Bill Payment is made monthly.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed.
- A $.50 charge is assessed for each Popmoney payment, for any dollar amount.
New features coming soon include:
- Personal Online Banking featuring a new intuitive interface and responsive design that make Online Banking’s functions and banking information easily accessible on virtually any screen size.
- Enhanced Online Security
- Pay bills and make personal payments right from the Home page
- Alerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export – easy to export information to financial management software
- Transfer money right from the Home page
Online Banking makes banking quick and easy by making many of your transactions available anytime and from anywhere you have an internet connection. Online Banking is quick, secure and it’s free. As always you’ll be able to:
- view account balances and transactions
- view statements online
- transfer funds between accounts
- and much more…