Ted Gerber, President
As I stepped on the scale this morning, I instantly regretted eating two extra slices of pizza last night. Of course, this also reminded me that my New Year’s resolutions (eat better, lose some weight) had fallen by the wayside long ago.
Luckily, at Community Bank we have been better in meeting our goals this year.
- Cheaper and more convenient access to your money through the MoneyPass ATM Network
- The MoneyPass ATM Network, which allows our customers free access to over 25,000 ATM’s nationwide, was implemented early in the year. And it must be a hit as usage is almost three times what we anticipated!
- A new dynamic, easy to use internet banking platform
- We completed this project in September. While this was a tough change, customers seem to be adapting well to the new platform. The new system allows users to organize and rename their accounts, sort their debits and credits, and reset their passwords, all with a few keystrokes.
- Simple loan process with our new online loan applications
- Loan customers are now able to fill out applications from anywhere, thanks to our new online loan applications that we implemented in May. This has helped speed the application process immensely, and allowed us to move towards a faster closing time.
In addition to the items above, Community Bank also completed the following projects:
- Installed and implemented new account opening software, allowing us to open accounts in half the time
- Opened a new branch in Danbury
As you can tell, it’s been a busy year! Thanks to all of our customers for their patience and understanding while we completed these project; hopefully, they will make your banking experience easier and more rewarding. While my staff takes a well-earned breather from projects, I will be searching for a new stairmaster!