Update on Coronavirus
One of our core values at Community Bank is Customer Service. We take that value seriously and know that the health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. With information about the COVID – 19 coronavirus evolving further, we want to let you know about the steps we are taking with our customer service in mind, to keep our valued customers as well as our employees safe and healthy.
To protect you, we have been working to ensure that protocols are in place for any situation that may arise.
- Our cleaning staff is taking extra precautions and implementing thorough cleaning each evening, especially concentrating on high-touch areas such as door handles and counters. Our front-line staff is also disinfecting commonly touched areas of the bank on a regular basis throughout the day.
- We have advised employees that if they or family members feel ill, we highly encourage them to stay home. We are following CDC guidance for employees if they have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to COVID-19. Our staff has also been informed of the Centers for Disease Control regulations regarding proper hand washing procedures and other hygiene items to contain germ transmission.
- Our Management Team has been meeting regularly to ensure the safety of employees and customers. We have continued to follow recommendations of local public health officials, the CDC and the World Health Organization.
Accessing Your Account
As much as we love seeing our customers come into our offices, we also have a number of options for those who are more comfortable keeping a distance from group gatherings:
- Drive-thru Service– Sometimes it’s just easier to go through the drive-thru. Go to locations to find our hours.
- ATMs– With our Community Bank ATMs and access to thousands of ATMs through the MoneyPass network you can easily access your account to get the cash you need. Visit one of the branches ATMs or go to our locations page to find an ATM near you.
- Online and Mobile Banking– Access your accounts, easily transfer money, and pay bills. If you are not yet enrolled go to communitybankwi.com/online-banking/ and enroll today.
- Mobile Deposit– easily deposit your checks with our mobile deposit feature in our mobile banking app. If you want to download our app please visit your app store and search for the Community Bank app CMOC mobile. Learn more here.
- Just a phone call away- Our staff is just a phone call away. We can walk you through any questions you have on your account. Find our branch phone numbers here.
- Website- visit communitybankwi.com and find information on our services.
Community Bank will continue to monitor the guidance of the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local health authorities and we will make adjustment as updates continue to be made.
While the effects of this virus are serious, we remain dedicated to our customers, communities, and values.
Thank you for being a valued Community Bank customer.
President and CEO, Community Bank