Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Let’s get started…
Apply online or give us a call in Cameron at (715) 458-2513 in Grantsburg at (715) 463-3456 in Siren at (715) 349-7499 or in Danbury (715) 656-3040. We’ll get back to you right away. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s the way we do business.
For existing credit card holders, access your account here.
Fair Lending Policy Statement
It is the policy of this corporation and its affiliates (the “Bank”) that no person shall be discriminated against by the Bank in the granting or extension of credit, or in the capacity or privilege of obtaining credit, on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, handicap, familial status, that part (or all) of the applicant’s income is from public assistance programs (such as Aid to Families with Dependent Children, Social Security, and non-cash benefits such as food stamps), or the fact that the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Bank will comply with all requirements of the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Federal Reserve Board Regulation B as well as the Fair Housing Act and all other similar laws, both state and federal.
The Bank will not:
- deny credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- increase the charge for credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- restrict the use or amount of credit to any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use different credit application procedures for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors;
- use credit evaluation criteria for any applicant based on the above prohibited factors.